We’re building a field of toys and we need your help!
While you’re out shopping for the holidays, pick up an extra toy (or 2) or a gift for a senior (slippers, small appliances, blankets, etc) and bring it to Toy Field! We’ll build a field of toys on Tuesday, December 8th at Nissan Stadium (by Gate 1) to benefit the Salvation Army’s Forgotten Angels.
At Toy Field on Tuesday, we encourage curbside drop off. Curbside drop off bins will be available along S Second Street adjacent to the Nissan Stadium East Concourse by Gate 1.
Toy Field on Tuesday, December 8th will follow all state and CDC guidelines including:
- Practice social distancing as defined by the CDC (6 feet of distance from others).
- Wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth at all times. These face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing.
- Stay at home as much as possible. People over 65 years of age or whose health is at risk should remain at home.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Help us create miracle moments for families in our community!
Adopt an angel online. Details here!
Drop your toy or gift at an area T-Mobile location today!
Find the location closest to you at t-mobile.com.
Drop your toy or gift at an area Sudden Service Convenience Store location today!
Find the location closest to you at suddenserviceonlinecom.
A special thanks to our event partners: