For the first time ever, Nashville will be hosting the NFL Draft from Thursday, April 25th until Saturday, April 27th and new details of the weekend’s events have now been released.
The Main NFL Draft Stage will be located on First and Broadway, with picks on the main stage taking place on Thursday evening (April 25th), Friday evening (April 26th) and Saturday afternoon (April 27th). Admission will be FREE to the public. While there will be some limited seating and VIP access areas, the general idea is that fans can stand and walk around Broadway as the draft is taking place.
Additional information about the weekend’s events are as follows:
- The Schermerhorn Symphony Center will play host to Selection Square, which is where tables with representatives from each NFL team will be making their draft selections.
- The NFL Draft Red Carpet will take place on Thursday the 25th at The Green at Riverfront Park.
- The NFL Draft Experience, a three-day football festival, will be free admission and reside in the parking lots and areas surrounding Nissan Stadium. It will be geared towards football fans of all ages and include the following:
- An Autograph stage with current NFL players and NFL Legends
- Interactive games, Play Football clinics and a PLAY 60 Zone for the smaller NFL fans in attendance
- A photo opportunity with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Shop at Draft with exclusive NFL merchandise
- “Taste of Tailgate” section featuring local Nashville restaurants and Bud Light Bars
- NFL Draft Experience stage with musical artists that are to be determined
- The hours of operation for the NFL Draft Experience will be:
- April 25th (Thursday): 12pm – 10pm
- April 26th (Friday): 12pm – 10pm
- April 27th (Saturday): 9am – 6pm
- Concerts with “high level talent” are being planned for the main stage on Broadway all three days, as well as on another stage across the Cumberland River.
- The NFL is planning on having Thursday’s concert on the main stage before the first round of the draft, with additional shows taking place following the draft on Friday night and Saturday.
We will continue to update this page with more information as it becomes available.
(Photos courtesy of TitansOnline.com)